Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holiday travel

"Are we almost there yet?"
"I'm hungry."
"Can I take my seatbelt off?"
"I'm hungry."
"Why aren't we moving?"
"I'm hungry."
"How much longer?"
"I'm hungry."
"I have to go to the bathroom!"
"My stomach doesn't feel good."

Oh the joys of holiday travel on the road. I guess that's why we fly so much now, or do we? Perhaps your flight plans that looked so good a month ago, suddenly changed in the middle of your Christmas break. Did what was going to be a leisurely two hour plane ride turn out to be a two day nightmare? Did you find yourself sitting in an airport with hundreds of other stranded passengers all who had someplace to go and no way to get there? How about that scramble for a rental car to drive home? Did you make it? Are Planes Trains and Automobiles, or Christmas Vacation still on your Facebook favorite movies list?

Now the big question. Where will you go next Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment