Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The ultimate burrito - cheesecake!

Yup, really, a cheesecake burrito. My kids will tell you that I'm not exactly a burrito connoisseur, but I couldn't help trying this challenge - a money-back guarantee on a cheesecake burrito at Nardelli's. I must admit the money back guarantee was perhaps the biggest incentive as I couldn't think of a worse thing to do to a cheesecake, but wow, was I ever wrong. And, just to be sure, I have tried several in the past couple of weeks in order to get a statistically reliable sample.

I stayed real honest and didn't return it just to get my money back, either. Besides, I haven't found them anywhere else, and I didn't want to risk being cut off, especially since I've already become hopelessly addicted to them.

(Did I mention I have since added dark chocolate sauce? YUM!)

No comments:

Post a Comment