Monday, June 21, 2010

Too cute!

A southern friend of ours always used the term, "too cute," when something was indeed, too cute. Her long drawl added about forty syllables to the two already there. It's just something that you have to hear. Trying to put it in print just doesn't have the same effect.

Normally, I don't photograph rabbits, squirrels, chipmunks and the like, but this guy was in our lawn this past week eating as fast as he could hoping I wouldn't ruin his dinner with the mower. He obviously didn't know me very well. Once he saw me with camera in hand, he just stood up and gave me his most masculine pose. He even took the time to turn his head just enough for the sun to light up his ears from the back. They were paper thin yet perfectly shaped and poised to catch every sound no matter how slight, even the click of a shutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment